Indulge in Adventurous bash at Kanakapura Camp resort in the premises of Bangalore. Just an hour drive away Chillax in a Unique way for the adventure spirits with your special ones away from the city buzz.
We have power packed activities lined up to quench your thirst of adrenaline dose along with amazing Music, Bonfire, Tranquil moments in the lap of nature!
- Water Sports 300 metre Zipline landing on water
- Kayaking, Canoeing, Coracle
- Swimming in Lake( Its Mandatory for everybody to wear life jacket even if you
know swimming or dont know)
- Rappelling / Bouldering /Wall climbing
- 360 Degree Rope course with 8 different elements
- Slush Games - Mud Obstacles course, Kabbadi & Volleyball is the prime
- Camp Stay Twin Sharing
3 Meals with Hi Tea is part of the package.
Stay Package; 24Hrs 12Pm-12Pm
Day Outing: 10Am-6Pm
Food Menu is as follows:-
Additional food can be ordered by an individual
Tea & coffee
Poori/Chapathi/Plain paratha/Tandoor breads (If you want Raagi Ball we
can prepare that)
Veg/Peas Pulao/Biriyani/Fried Rice/Jeera Rice/ Ghee rice
Veg semi dry
Palya/ Veg sabji
Chicken Masala/Fry/ Kadai/any gravy dish
Sweet dish & Desert
Tea & Coffee
� 20 wash rooms for both gents and ladies(both european & Indian
� 24 hrs water supply
� Artficial Water Falls
� Open Air Dinning Hall which can accommodate more than 200 members.
� Gazebo/ Sit out facing the lake
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Weather conditions, Wildlife movements, permission are not in our hand; many times we are forced to change the itinerary.
- We expect every Adventurer to be humble towards Nature, localities and tribal.
- In case of damage or lose of any of the property or equipment, responsible member has to bear the cost.
- All our events are built on Teamwork methodology. Our instructor/Guide/coordinators presence in the event is to lead the event, to make sure that things are going as per plan, schedule, and safety.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited on Trek/Activities.
- Follow "Leave No Trace" policy, never throw or leave anything en-route or at camp area .
- All the participants has to sign the Indemnity bond before participating in any activities
THINGS TO CARRY:
- 1 ltr Water Bottle
- Cloths for water activities (Apart from ethnic and formals wear, anything you are comfortable,considering water actvities)
- Sports shoes or Trekking boot.(for climbing activities)
- Extra Cloths
- Sunglass & Cap ( Optional)
- Bring garbage bag- Our policy is very simple - Respect the Nature, Nature will pamper you( Dont throw waste anywhere, if you are, please carry it back in those garbage bag,
even you will be having access to dust bin inside the camp)
- Torch/headtorch/emergency lamp(we have ample lighting still it's useful
on emergency at night)
- One backpack to carry above
- Bring whatever you wish to considering you love and respect the Nature very much.
- Even pets are allowed.