Ooty is a popular hill resort standing at 7347 ft above sea level in Nilgiri mountain range-Blue mountains. The name is derived from udhaka mandalam- Water abode , Toda word Othakal mund-House in mountains.
Explore the offbeaten Trails away from busy touristy areas into serene town of Kotagiri, Tea estates viewpoints, Ridge walks and visit to Catherine waterfalls.
Rejuvenate yourself with nature camping and off the city buzz to experience the adrenaline rush with your adventure tribe #gutsytribe
- Nature of the event : Trekking/Photography/Nature walk
- Duration : 2 days
- Nearest town : Ooty-Kotagiri
- Difficulty Level : Moderate.
- Total trekking distance: 10Km Day1 & 2
- Transportation : Private
- Team size : 12-20
- Early bird ticket: Rs 3600/-
- Transportation from Bangalore(To & Fro)
- Instructor Charges
- Breakfast*2, Lunch*1, Dinner*1(Saturday & Sunday)
- Unlimited fun
THINGS TO CARRY:
2. Sunscreen lotion
3. Cap/Hat, Rain Jacket/Rain Pant or Poncho
4. Two sets of clothes - (comfortable to trek)
5. Torch with good batteries
Camping and trek - ₹ 2200
Includes Camping, 2*Breakfast, 1*Lunch, 1*Dinner, Bonfire, Trekking to viewpoint and waterfalls