Coorg, famously known as The Scotland of India, is mountainous, misty and cool. The beauty of Coorg has made it one of the most preferred tourist destinations in the recent past. While most people go to chill in Coorg and indulge in having the Kodagu cuisine with local fruit wines, there are others who choose to trek and explore the hills of Deccan. Kopatty is a small town in the Bhagmandala district of Coorg, which also presents adventure junkies with the option to trek and Tent camping⛺
• Trek to kopatty
• kopatty waterfalls
• chelavara waterfalls
Date : 9th 10th November 2019
Duration : 2 days
Level : Easy
Stay : Home 🏡 ⛺
Transportation : Non AC TT/Minibus
Trip Cost : 3000/-
• We will leave Bangalore on Friday night 10:00 PM and wil be reaching Mysore at 1:00 AM midnight, and back to Bangalore on Sunday night at 9:00 PM
Pick up & Drop point
Majestic opp to shanthala silks & Mysore
1. We will reach home at morning 6:00 AM .
2. fresh up in a home with all facilities (with toilet, bathroom and Hot water). Please have the mindset accordingly.
3. After having breakfast will start trek
4. There will be packed lunch for afternoon
5. Participants have to take Water bottles, torch and snacks, so please keep a small day bag for this
6. Kindly request in participants, no plastic covers and use and throw bottles.
7. No alcoholic
8. We need minm 10 participants for this event or event will be cancelled .
9. Adventurous trek/trip does NOT come with luxury, so please have the mind set accordingly.
10. Trip Experience varies from place to place, so please come with an open mind to enjoy Mother Nature
Kindly note that this is a Purely Eco friendly activity and only people with passion for green and clean environment can join
You sweat and smile, will take care of the Rest !!!
Per Person - ₹ 3000
Includes Transport, Accommodation, Trekking, Sightseeing, 2*Breakfast, 2*Lunch, 1*Dinner
Inclusions and Exclusions
1. Transportation, Toll charges, Forest entry fee, Guide fee.
2. Stay ud83cudfe1 u26fa
3. 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner, coffee-tea & snacks
4. Entry fee
Personal Expenses (Sunday dinner if it becomes late)
Things to Carry
=> Backpack with rain cover, Pack all the clothes in polythene covers [ 30 liters or as per your comfort ]
=> Carry one small bag to carry the necessary items during trek from forest guest house.
=> LED torch light is mandatory with new batteries.
=> Sleeping bag / Thin Blanket [ Night it be will be cold ]
=> Rain jacket/Poncho [ Mandatory]
=> Water bottle [ 2 liters reusable ]
=> Trekking wear and other belongings, carry caps or hats, sunglasses for sun protection. Carry a windcheater or a light jacket as it may get cold in night [ Full sleeves to avoid sun, keep one extra set, avoid wearing jeans]
=> Trekking Shoes/Sports Shoes & Extra pair of socks, [ Get good shoes and better if you are using them already, always wear socks, carry sandals to use near the camping site ]
=> *Extra snacks to make more friends... :-)
=> Fully charged camera to capture memories [ Up to individual ]
=> A small knife [ Not compulsory ]
=> Extra cash [ Rs. 1000 ]
=> Plastic carry bag to keep wet items [ 40 micron or better ]
=> Personal Medical Kit [ If required ]
=> Always carry an photo identity proof [ Driving License, Voter Id Card, PAN ]
=> Carry songs or movies to play it in TT.
If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 95% refund will be provided. 5% will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 7 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 3-6 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 48 hours before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
For any of the cancellation scenario, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would do our best to have them on board and you could save your hard earned money.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
All applicable refunds will be done in travellers Gutsytribe wallet as Gutsycash
Terms & Conditions
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. Organisers shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewellery etc. Kindly do take care.
4. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a delay in reaching the destination.
5. All participants must carry their backpacks, tents, sleeping bags and eateries even if they are provided by the organisers.
6. Damages made to the gears provided will have to be borne by the participants, Laundry charges Rs. 200/- if stains are made.