Mullayanagiri, the highest peak in Karnataka, is located in the Chandra Dhrona Hill Ranges of the Western Ghats in Chikmagalur district. Connect to your adventure tribe and make endless moments..
For Event queries: Chat with us
Mullayanagiri, the highest peak in Karnataka, is located in the Chandra Dhrona Hill Ranges of the Western Ghats in Chikmagalur district.
Situated at an altitude of 1950 m, it is regarded as the highest peak between Himalayas and Nilgiris. The trekking trails on the Mullayangiri Hills will take you through some of the most rustic and lovely pathways. Named after Mullappa Swami Temple at the summit, Mullayanagiri is regarded as one of the best trekking spots in Karnataka and among the top tourist places in Chikmagalur. Being the highest peak in Karnataka, Mullayanagiri offers some very interesting trails.
The trek route to the peak begins from Sarpadaari, which is well connected by road with Chikmagalur. This is a 3 km long trek which is moderate and takes about 1.5 hours to reach the peak. The peak is adorned with verdant grassland, rugged rocks, and a good trek path. The views from the top of Mullayanagiri are breathtaking. The place is perfect for those looking for solitude as well as visitors with an adventurous streak.
TREK DATES: All Weekends
TREK DURATION: 2 Days, 1 Night
DISTANCE: 10 kms (Approx)
Depart from Bangalore at 10:00 PM
• Reach Campsite and Freshen up
• Head to the trek start point
• Packed lunch at Mullaynagiri Peak
• Head to Jhari falls to rejuvenate after a tiring trek
• Back to campsite
• Dinner and Bonfire
• Star gazing
• Tent stay
• Wake up early morning
• Explore Dattapeeta/Bababudangiri
• Depart and reach Bangalore by 10:30 PM (Approx)
2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch and Dinner
• Non-A/C Tempo Traveller or Mini-bus with push back seats depending on group size
• To and fro journey Bangalore
• Banana ride
• Cross boat ride
• Speed boat ride
• Bumper ride
• Inflatable theme park
• Expert Trek Leads
• Forest Guide
• Forest permit charges tent stay
• 2 Breakfast 1 Lunch and dinner
• To and fro journey from Bangalore
• Anything not included in the inclusions above
• Any kind of insurance
• Personal Expense(snacks, mineral water etc.)
• Torch per person with extra batteries.
• Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
• Backpack (if required)
• 2-litre water bottle per person
• Energy bars, dry fruits, flavoured milk, Electrolyte drinks(optional)
• Personal medication.