A Hippie Trip To Gokarna
Admire the immaculate beauty of Gokarna with our customizable 2 Nights 2 Days trip to this wonderful coast. Your tour itinerary will start with the exploration of sightseeing attractions on the way to Gokarna and finally, you will dig out the gems of Gokarna.
Majorly known as "Tourist Paradise", the location of Gokarna is located on the western coast of India in the coastal belt known as Konkan. The magnificent scenic beauty and the architectural splendours of its temples, churches and old houses have made Gokarna a firm favourite with travellers around the world.
But then, Gokarna is much more than just beaches and sea. It has a soul that goes deep into unique history, rich culture and some of the prettiest natural scenery that India has to offer. Much of the real Gokarna is in its exteriors, the beautiful beaches in the hinterland away from the coastal area.
We have heard so much about Gokarna and its beaches, splendidly spreading amidst the green nature. A trek through the beaches would create amazing stories of happiness with your loved one.
Here is a trekking trip of 2 days to Gokarna from Bangalore after getting picked up from different points in Bangalore on Friday night.
The next two days will be filled with so much excitement and adventure. The moderate trek brings you some of the wonderful moments you can ask for.
- Slots for the trip: Usually between 10-20
- Stay: At our cosy Beachside Homestay on sharing basis with neat & clean basic facilities
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner (All veg included)
Local Style Home Based Food.
- Trek difficulty: Easy
- Duration of the Trip: 2 Days/3 Nights
- Where: Gokarna. The beautiful coast of Karnataka
- Trek Distance: 5 kms Approximate
- Trail Type: Stunning Landscape with the sea on one side and a hill on the other.
- Traveller or Mini-bus with Push-Back seats depending on final numbers (Non-AC)
- Starting time: Friday night at 8 PM
- Ending time: Monday early morning around 5 AM
- Pick up spots: Silk Board, Koramangala Sony World Signal, KTM Mekhri Circle, Yeshwantpur
- Check the Pick-Up points Tab below for more information
Every place we visit Cleanliness is our Top Most priority and we expect every participant to follow it. Do not Litter, do not throw trash out in the open. Please keep our nature as beautiful as it is.
Per Person - ₹ 3699
Inclusive of Travel,Stay in Beach camps,1 Breakfast,1 Lunch,1 Dinner,Explore Beaches of Gokarna and other inclusions
- Pick up starts from Bangalore on Friday evening at 08.00 PM.
- Quick Freshen up and self-sponsored breakfast at a restaurant.
- Visit the beautiful Viboothi Falls and have a refreshing dip in the water.
- Reach our beach campsite by lunchtime. Have a nice lunch and laze around for a while.
- Small hike through the beaches to witness a beautiful sunset.
Walkthrough the lost road to visit some of the most beautiful and unique beaches of Karnataka.
- Head back to our beach camp by night.
- Delicious dinner will be served.
- Chill on the beach and relax. Indulge in some conversation/music sessions with fellow travellers.
- Wake up in the morning.
- Freshen up and have some good breakfast.
- Pack your bags, get ready and Laze around the campsite for a while.
- Leave for Mirjan Fort. Explore Mirjan Fort.
- Drive towards Om Beach.
- Chill at one of the shacks and have a nice lunch.
- Hike from Om beach to watch another beautiful sunset at sea.
- The hike ends at Kudle Beach. Shop at Flea Market/Relax around for a while.
- When done with, Drive back towards Bangalore, Have Dinner on the way.
- Reach Bangalore by early morning and end this amazing adventure.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Transportation (To & Fro Bangalore)
- Accommodation at our cosy Beach-side Homestay on a sharing basis - Separate for men & women
- Meals - 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch(Veg), 1 Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Tickets & Entry charges to places visited in the itinerary
- Trek Leads from NammaTrip
- Any personal expenses like snacks, water, etc
- Any kind of insurance
- Water Sports/Boat Rides/Activities
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Pick Up Points
- Silk Board
- Koramangala Sony World Signal
- St.Marks Road/Church Street - Indian Oil Petrol Bunk, Near Bowring Institute
- KTM Mekhri Circle
Once you've booked your tickets, we will reach out to you and provide you with more information like exact pick-up times, exact location, coach details and more.
Any changes in Pick Up locations will be notified to the participants 10-12 hrs before the start of the trip.
Things to Carry
- Small Backpack to carry your essentials
- Water Bottles
- Comfortable clothes. Enough for all days of the adventure. Do carry an extra pair of clothes to change into once wet.
- Comfortable Shoes with good grip for hiking
- Torch - to be used at night
- Sweaters/Jacket to bear the cold weather
- Raincoat/Poncho in case of rains
- Slippers/Flip-Flops to walk around the campsite
- Personal Medication Kit (if any)
- Portable Charger/Speakers
- Towel/Toothbrush/Soap and other essentials
- Camera/DSLR if interested
- Extra cash for Personal expenses/Meals not included
We as an Adventure company aim to show you nice people the most beautiful and pristine places in Karnataka.
Preserving the cleanliness & beauty of our beautiful land is our topmost priority.
Go deep into nature
Hike to see the beauty of the sunrise.
Trek to beautiful mountains.
Dip in the beaches of our beautiful coast.
Hike through the mystical rainforest of the Western Ghats.
Come Experience Namma Karnataka
If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 95% refund will be provided. 5% will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 7 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 3-6 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 48 hours before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
For any of the cancellation scenario, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would do our best to have them on board and you could save your hard earned money.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
All applicable refunds will be done in traveller's Gutsytribe wallet as Gutsycash
Terms & Conditions
- Our facilities are neat,basic and , not luxurious
- Our accommodations are many times sleeping bags and Tents, Dormitories, rooms with beds and sometimes just sleeping bags under the glittering sky.
- The average level of fitness is required to participate in the trek. We will not be responsible if any participant is unable to get to the summit due to their own limitations.
- The food provided will be basic delicious Vegetarian food.
- NammaTrip shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewellery, etc.
- We expect every participant to be responsible for littering. Please keep every place we visit clean.
- You agree to indemnify yourself for the risks involved in the outings varying from destinations to destinations.
- We have designated pick up and drop points, make your own arrangements of transports to the desired pick-up point accordingly.
- We may revise the Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
- Nammatrip is not responsible if any injuries or accidents occur during the event.
- Any client consuming alcohol, misbehaving, causing delay during the event will be terminated from the event without any prior warning and no refund will be given. Such clients should arrange their own transport to the way back, Nammatrip does not hold the responsibility of terminated clients.
- Littering, smoking & consumption of alcohol is banned outdoors or anytime during the trek. We will provide you with a time and place to enjoy your drinks.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer a full refund to all the participants.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by the third party based on their policies.
ID : 97498519