Embark on Green route trek to absolute wilderness of sakleshpur very popular amongst the trekkers in Western Ghats. Connect to your travel community and share endless experiences and fun...
Fri 11 Jan 10:00 PM - Sun 13 Jan 10:00 PM
For Event queries: Chat with us
Green Route trek in Sakleshpur enjoy the nature and beauty of mountains, valleys, waterfalls, tunnels and bridges. This trek route has several curves, tunnels and bridges. The mountains stretch with more than 30 waterfalls and several small streams. This trek is composed of 16 Bridges and 23 Tunnels, each tunnels ranges from 250m to 900m. The prime attraction of this trek. The Bridges and tunnels that are almost a kilometre long. The bridges offer open and beautiful view of the valleys. Sometimes you can walk down the bridge and get into the streams, and take a dip in the clear and cold waters.
Mookana Mane waterfalls :
It has beautiful hill station in Karnataka lying at the foothills of western ghats, is well known for beautiful waterfalls. Lying in a quiet corner amidst the Bisle Reserve Forest, the Mookana Mane Fall is a spot of absolute serenity. Short but broad and pretty, you experience a sense of tranquillity as you gaze at its beauty.
1. Sakleshpur Tunnel trek
2. Mookana mane falls
3. Bisle view point
Date : 12th 13th January 2019
Duration : 2 days
Distance : Around 12 Km both day
Level : Moderate to difficult
Stay : Homestay
Transportation : Non AC TT/Minibus
Trip Cost : 3500/-
1. Transportation & Toll charges
3. 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner, coffee-tea & snacks
4. Lead fee & Guide charges
5. First Aid support
We will leave Bangalore on Friday night 10:00 PM and back to Bangalore on Sunday night 9:00 PM
Pick up & Drop point :
Majestic opp to shanthala silks / Hotel Mahaveer
1. We will fresh up in a home with very basic facilities (with toilet, bathroom and Hot water). Please have the mindset accordingly
2. We will have Breakfast in home and start the trek.
3. For afternoon there will be packed lunch
4. Participants have to take Water bottles, rain gears, torch and snacks, so please keep a small day bag for this
5. We need minm 10 participants for dis event or event will be cancelled
6. Adventurous trek/trip does NOT come with luxury, so please have the mind set accordingly
7. Trip Experience varies from place to place, so please come with an open mind to enjoy Mother Nature