Embark on an adventurous trek to Kodachadri. This is the richest biodiversity in western ghats for many species like reptiles, snakes, birds, bison, elephants etc.
Kodachadri is a mountain peak at Shimoga district in Karnataka. This peak is 10th highest peak in Karnataka and is at an elevation of 1300 ft above sea level.
1. Kodachadri Hills
2. Nagara fort
3. Kuvempu house (Thirthahalli)
Date : 14th 15th sep 2019
Duration : 2 days
Level : Moderate
Stay : Homestay 🏡
Transportation : Non AC TT/Minibus
Trip Cost : 3400 /-
1. Transportation, Toll charges, Forest entry fee, Guide fee.
2. Homestay 🏡
3. 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner, coffee-tea & snacks
4. Waterfalls Entry fee
5. Jeep charge
Personal Expenses (Sunday dinner in case if it become late)
• We will leave Bangalore on Friday night 10:00 PM and back to Bangalore on Monday early morning 4:30 or 5:00 AM.
*Pick up & Drop point*
Majestic opp to shanthala silks & Goverdhan theatre
1. We will reach homestay at morning 6:00 AM .
2. fresh up in a homestay with all facilities (with toilet, bathroom and Hot water). Please have the mindset accordingly.
3. After having breakfast will start trek
4. There will be packed lunch for afternoon
5. Participants have to take Water bottles, torch and snacks, so please keep a small day bag for this
6. Kindly request in participants, no plastic covers and use and throw bottles.
7. We need minimum 10 participants for this event or event will be cancelled .
8. Adventurous trek/trip does NOT come with luxury, so please have the mind set accordingly.
9. Trip Experience varies from place to place, so please come with an open mind to enjoy Mother Nature
Kindly note that this is a Purely Eco friendly activity and only people with passion for green and clean environment only can join
You sweat and smile, will take care of the Rest !!!