Kurinjal peak in Kudremukh national park is the one of the beautiful hiking trails of Western Ghats. Trekking to Kurinjal peak, one can experience that the silence of nature is very real and magical. Kurinjal is also less explored and equivalently challenging. They say ‘Best view comes after the hardest climbs’ and you find that true while you are still on the way to Kurinjal peak. If you are looking to get lost in the wind, the rain and the ridges, this is a perfect place to be. Mesmerizing, misty mountains, thick wooded forests and gurgling streams make for the perfect recipe for a trek to Kurinjal Peak. Would you like to try it ????
• Kurenjal peakTrek
• Yelneeru falls
• Bangara pike falls
Date : 30th Nov & 1st Dec 2019
Duration : 2 days
Distance : 14 km
Level : Easy
Stay : Home stay🏡 ⛺
Transportation : Non AC TT/Minibus
Trip Cost : 4000/-
• We will leave Bangalore on Friday night 10:00 PM and wil be reaching early morning and back to Bangalore on Monday morning at 5:00 AM
Pick up & Drop point
Majestic opp to shanthala silks & Goverdan theatre, Gorgunte palya.
1. We will reach home at morning 6:00 AM .
2. fresh up in a home with all facilities (with toilet, bathroom and Hot water). Please have the mindset accordingly.
3. After having breakfast will start trek
4. There will be packed lunch for afternoon
5. Participants have to take Water bottles, torch and snacks, so please keep a small day bag for this
6. Kindly request in participants, no plastic covers and use and throw bottles.
7. No alcoholic
8. We need minm 10 participants for this event or event will be cancelled .
9. Adventurous trek/trip does NOT come with luxury, so please have the mind set accordingly.
10. Trip Experience varies from place to place, so please come with an open mind to enjoy Mother Nature
Kindly note that this is a Purely Eco friendly activity and only people with passion for green and clean environment can join
You sweat and smile, will take care of the Rest !!!
Per Person - ₹ 4000
Includes Transport, Accommodation, Trekking, Sightseeing, 2*Breakfast, 2*Lunch, 2*Dinner
Inclusions and Exclusions
1. Transportation, Toll charges, Forest entry fee, Guide fee, Entry fee.
2. Stay ud83cudfe1 u26fa
3. 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Dinner(veg - non veg)
4. coffee-tea & snacks
Things to carry
=> Backpack with rain cover, Pack all the clothes in polythene covers [ 30 liters or as per your comfort ]
=> Carry one small bag to carry the necessary items during trek from forest guest house.
=> LED torch light
=> Rain jacket/Poncho/Umbrella [ Mandatory]
=> Water bottle [ 2 litres reusable ]
=> Trekking wear and other belongings, carry caps or hats, sunglasses for sun protection. Carry a light jacket as it may get cold in night [ Full sleeves to avoid sun, keep one extra set, avoid wearing jeans]
=> Trekking Shoes/Sports Shoes & Extra pair of socks, [ Get good shoes and better if you are using them already, always wear socks, carry sandals to use near the camping site ]
=> *Extra snacks to make more friends... :-)
=> Fully charged camera to capture memories [ Up to individual ]
=> A small knife [ Not compulsory ]
=> Extra cash [ Rs. 1000 ]
=> Plastic carry bag to keep wet items [ 40 micron or better ]
=> Personal Medical Kit [ If required ]
=> Always carry an photo identity proof [ Driving License, Voter Id Card, PAN ]
=> Carry songs or movies to play it in TT.
If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 95% refund will be provided. 5% will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 7 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 3-6 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 48 hours before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
For any of the cancellation scenario, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would do our best to have them on board and you could save your hard earned money.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
All applicable refunds will be done in traveller's Gutsytribe wallet as Gutsycash
Terms & Conditions
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. Organisers shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewellery etc. Kindly do take care.
4. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a delay in reaching the destination.
5. All participants must carry their backpacks, tents, sleeping bags and eateries even if they are provided by the organisers.
6. Damages made to the gears provided will have to be borne by the participants, Laundry charges Rs. 200/- if stains are made.